Benefits of a Check Deposit Service
There’s nothing quite like getting paid quickly and reliably, especially if you’re working while traveling. Luckily, our check deposit service assures the timely receipt of any checks coming to you, along with the following benefits:
- Convenient: There’s no need to go to the bank. If you receive a check in your virtual mailbox, we’ll deposit it directly in your chosen bank account.
- Easy: Connecting your existing bank account to your virtual mailbox requires only a few simple steps and is easy to set up.
- Fast: After processing your check deposit request, we’ll mail it out within 1 business day. You’ll generally receive the money within one week.
- Cost-Effective: You’ll only need to pay for the deposits you make, and we offer discounts when you deposit multiple checks together.
How a Check Deposit Service Works With Your Virtual Mailbox
Simple and convenient, our check deposit service is a reliable way to ensure your checks are safely deposited using your bank’s mail-in deposit service. Here’s how it works:
- Your new mail is opened and scanned, revealing that there’s a check inside.
- You send us a check deposit request over email.
- We mail out your deposit within 24 hours.
- Your bank receives and processes your deposit.
- Your money is deposited in your bank account.
This entire process usually takes less than one week!
How to Use SnapMailbox’s Check Deposit Service
Using our check deposit service is simple but does require a handful of things:
- You must have a SnapMailbox account, and it must be in good standing.
- Your mail must be opened and scanned first.
- Your bank must support mail-in deposit.
- The name tied to your account must match that on the check.
Places That Will Accept Your Check
Depositing your checks is easy, and you can do it from anywhere at any time. However, for the check to be accepted through our service, your bank must support mail-in deposit and the name on the check must match the name of the bank account. We’ve taken care to support the top five national banks in the United States:
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
If your bank is not one of the above, call them and ask if they support mail-in deposit.
Why Use a Check Deposit Service?
Our check deposit service allows you to work and live as remotely as you want. Gone are the days of having family and friends check your mail and deposit checks for you. Now you can save them and yourself the hassle!
SnapMailbox’s service gives you the unchained freedom you’re looking for. Rest assured, we’ll take great care of your money.
Ready To Get Paid Faster?
Forget minimum commitments or expensive monthly fees. With SnapMailbox’s check deposit service, you’re only paying for the deposits you make. Speed up your payments now.